Directions to Cuckoo Down Farm, Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill, East Devon
If lost call 01404 811714, 0773 868 7246, 0797 466 0804
NB sat navs sometimes don’t work for the last mile or so of the journey but the postcode is EX11 1UE
Please arrive between 4 and 6pm on your first day here. If that’s not possible, please let us know.
From the M5
- At the M5 near Exeter, join the A30 heading East, signed towards Honiton
- Follow the A30 past the airport on your left
- Take the next exit left marked Daisymount, Ottery St Mary
- Enter mini roundabout and take last exit (under bridge)
- Enter next mini roundabout and take exit marked West Hill
- *Follow road for about ½ a mile, take first left marked Bendarroch Road
- Take third right, marked School Lane
- At the end of School Lane, turn right
- Take immediate left called Elsdon Lane
- At the end of Elsdon Lane cross over onto unmade track.
- Drive ½ mile, where lane divides take right hand fork. Lane is bumpy but passable.
- At the bottom of the lane is the farmyard and you’re there. Please follow the Parking signs. The yurts are over bridge (on foot). If you call in at the farmhouse we can transport your luggage in the Landrover.
From the A303
- Once past Honiton, take the SECOND Ottery St Mary exit, called Daisymount.
- Enter roundabout and take second exit marked West Hill
- Follow from *above